Pro-Health Career Opportunities
Pro-Health Urgent Care is one of Michigan’s fastest growing urgent cares. We are one of the state’s leading providers of urgent care, primary care, and occupational medicine. Our Lake Orion location was voted #1 as the area’s best Urgent Cares!
With plans to open several additional facilities, this is a great opportunity to join our Pro-Health family
Our vision is to be the best urgent care clinic, and to treat our patients conditions quickly, professionally, and to their satisfaction.
We provide exceptional healthcare services for all ages within a clean and comfortable environment. We are dedicated to improving the health and wellness of the communities we serve.
We are always seeking individuals who share our commitment and passion for superior patient care. If you are interested in joining our family of professional and compassionate team members, please apply now!
Medical Assistant (MA)
Sandusky, MI 48471
- Rooming patients
- Preparing patients for examination
- Taking medical histories
- Proper charting/documentation of patients
- Assisting the physician during exams
- Collecting and preparing laboratory specimens
- Performing basic laboratory tests
- Preparing and administering medications as directed by a physician.
- Transmitting prescription refills as directed
- Drawing blood, Start I.V drip.
- Taking electrocardiograms (EKG)
- Removing sutures and changing dressings
- Taking X-ray (training available)
- Inventory Medical Supplies (each shift)
- Check expiration dates of medicines (monthly)
- Transmittal of medical Lab and X-Ray readings as needed.
- Updating patient medical records
- Certified MA (Preferred) or 2+ year experience.
- Basic knowledge of EMR
- Proficient at all (or most) clinical responsibilities listed.
- Demonstrates excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Effective communication, integrity, stress tolerance
- Provides compassionate care and protects patient confidentiality.
Health Service Specialist (Admin)
Gaylord, MI 49735
· Register Patients upon arrival.
· Collection of co-pays upon service.
· Schedule and confirm appointments.
· Obtain Pre-Authorizations with Insurance carriers.
· Process referrals and patient follow-up with referrals.
· Transfer of records in/out as needed.
· Send patient reminders to those behind on wellness checks or testing.
· Answer incoming calls and respond to voicemail messages.
· Ensure tasks are completed if delegated during shift change.
· Competent use of Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
· Experience in obtaining Pre-Authorizations and referrals.
· Basic computer skills (scanning, attaching files, email, applications)
· Excellent customer service and display of compassionate care.
· High organizational and time management skillset
· Effective communication (clear, concise, pleasant, respectful)
· Independent Problem Solving – Quickly identify problems and solutions.
· Use of Good Judgement and decision-making abilities
· Maintain patient confidentiality.
· Ability to muti-task and perform in stressful situations.